Welcome to the Year of Reignition.
Here at Publish Brand, we believe that you don’t need a new number on the calendar to inspire new ideas...
...But, after the couple of years we’ve had, it definitely doesn’t hurt.
In hopes of doing our part in reigniting the creative spark that’s gonna get you crushing goals in 2022, we’ve put together some quotes that just might do the trick. Check ‘em out:
1. “If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” – Albert Einstein
Nothing groundbreaking was ever achieved without pushing boundaries. Grant yourself the freedom to look outside of the box you’ve been put in and explore the possibilities of the unknown.
2. “Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.” ~Dee Hock
Never underestimate the power of a good mental detox (especially in this ever-evolving digital age). Embrace the opportunities that this new chapter brings by unplugging and recharging whenever possible. Free your mind of screens and likes and notifications and allow space for new perspectives to make themselves known.
3. “I'd do anything at the right time, and I would also do things at the wrong time if they felt right”. - Virgil Abloh
Evergreen inspiration from the late creator of Off-White himself. Sometimes creative success comes down to going for it at the optimal moment...and other times, success comes down to just going for it, period. If you’ve got an idea that feels right, don’t wait. Allow it to take lead and follow it where it goes. What do you have to lose?
4. “This simple process of focusing on things that are normally taken for granted is a powerful source of creativity.” ~Edward de Bono
The most successful ideas are often the most ordinary. The toaster, the paperclip, duct tape. The Office, in fact, is one of the most well-known television series of all time and it’s plot is centered around average Americans working at a paper company in suburban Pennsylvania. It’s valuable to think big, to think BOLD, but sometimes going back to basics can be just as fruitful.
5. “A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.” ~John F. Kennedy
2022 is not the year to get lost in the crowd. What you have to say matters, and what you have to create matters even more. Whatever you do, nurture your mind and the ideas it conceives – one of ‘em might just be the next game-changer.
#TodayforTomorrow – Publish Brand